The main direction of Company’s activity is express delivery of correspondence and cargoes in Russia, CIS and abroad. Systematic introduction and application of new delivery technologies, the availability of integrated information systems and databases greatly increases the speed of processing orders, thereby ensuring the safety and efficiency of delivery of items. Availability of infrastructure and multi-profile vehicle fleet allow to develop universal and individual routes, as well as provide high speed mail delivery anywhere in the world.
DIMEX was founded in the 90-s of the last century. Starting from a small regional organization working to meet the needs for the exchange of cargo and mail businesses and organizations of Rostov region, today DIMEX reached the level of one of the largest Russian operators in express mail delivery, parcels and goods in the territory of Russia, CIS and foreign countries. Throughout the period the Company dynamically and consistently gains turnover by expanding the range of services.
TODAY’S DIMEX IS:
- A federal level network, including 100 own offices and over 1000 offices in the cities of Russia and CIS.
- Over 4 000 employees.
- Hundreds of vehicle units.
- Own-developed warehouse infrastructure.
- Over 3000 geographically coverage areas for courier service in Russia and the CIS in more than 200 countries.
- Average annual growth of services, according to various estimates, is 30-35%.